test slideshow

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Growing up so fast!

My boys are growing up so fast. Three days ago Hudson started rolling over from back to front. He did it three times before I actually saw him do it. Now he is rolling all over the place.
Lane went to grandma Schumacher's for the first time this week. Mom and Lane did very well. Before Lane left I told him to listen to Grandma and to have good manners. He must have done well because he told the waitress "Thank You" when she took his plate... without me prompting him to. When he came home and saw I cleaned his room he said "Oh Thank You mom! my room is so pretty". I really can not ask for more than that. Grandma told us that he slept by himself, through the night every night and went to bed with a kiss and a bed time story. We have yet to replicate that. It is nice to have my boys home. I did not miss Lane tooooooo terrible much but I am sure glad he is home. I hear "they grow up so fast" everytime I turn around. I know it is true so I will try to soak up everyday and try not to get upset when Lane dumps all his soap into the bathtub.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is true, enjoy each moment.
I just noticed you are from Dekalb.
We are from Illinois and my husband went to NIU back in the
70's. Take care and God Bless